Faith & Finances is a financial education ministry created by The Chalmers Center. The 12-week class empowers those who struggle financially with practical money management skills, biblical stewardship principles, and supportive relationships.
2 KEY THEMES:
Jesus is making all things new, including our money and relationships.
God has chosen to use our money to accomplish His work in the world.
How will Faith & Finances impact your church or ministry?
By starting a Faith & Finances ministry, your church or ministry can:
- Shift from giving things to materially poor people, focusing on long-term change in their lives – and yours
- Build authentic, supportive relationships with people who are financially vulnerable – both inside and outside your church
- Walk alongside neighbors as they make practical changes in their finances
How can you partner?
- Host a Faith & Finances class
- Join a class leadership team
- Be an ally to support and encourage a participant
- Invest in a Faith & Finances graduate’s future