Join us for the following events!
What does the Bible teach us about trauma? How does trauma affect those we seek to serve?
Join us and area pastors, lay leaders, and community workers as we tackle these questions together.
- Rev. Michael Gembola (MAR, MAC), Director of Blue Ridge Christian Counseling
- Kathleen Arnold MSW, Program Coordinator for Street Ransom
- Rebecca Capuano MSW, Counselor and Reproductive Loss Coordinator
- November 6 from 6:30-9:00 pm
- November 7 from 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
- Waverly Place Baptist Church, 1407 Kenwood Blvd SE, Roanoke, VA
Please note that this event is subject to change should COVID-19 restrictions change. We will follow all government guidelines for the health and safety of all our attendees.