Job Title: Link2Hope Ministry Assistant
Job Status: Part time, 20 hrs/week
Location: Roanoke, VA
The Link2Hope will be responsible for managing various aspects of the release of a new web-platform, Link2Hope, such as release timeline, monitor progress of the pilot release and the public release, assist with adjustments to audience, approach, growth, PR/marketing. They will work closely with the leadership of Restoring Hope Roanoke, the developers of Link2Hope at Meet the Need, and the Link2Hope Steering Committee. They will develop relationships with local community organizations, churches, and volunteers for the purpose of enlisting engagement with the platform.
• Learn how to use Link2Hope in all roles and the system admin functions
• Meet weekly with the Meet the Need team and monthly with the Roanoke Link2Hope Steering Committee
• Assist in the planning and execution of a marketing plan for the initial release in Summer 2023
• Meet with church, ministry, and organizational leadership in Roanoke to introduce Link2Hope and create buy in of both in order to refer those seeking help (Families) and those ready to give help (Volunteers, Advocates)
• Assist with training of Advocates in collaboration with the Restoring Hope team
• Plan and distribute information on Link2Hope to the general public with a focus on the Family role (Get Help)
• Manage background checks for volunteers as needed
• Assist in monitoring the progress of Link2Hope, both the pilot release and the public release and provide feedback to MTN and Restoring Hope leadership as needed
• Add new resources (classes, articles, videos, documents) to build a larger pool of resources specific to the needs and interests in Roanoke.
• Monitor and evaluate survey results and create summaries regarding growth and impact for Restoring Hope leadership, MTN developers, and donors.
• Other tasks as needed
• A strong Christian faith and agreement with the statement of faith of Link2Hope and Restoring Hope Roanoke
• Knowledge of best practices in Biblical poverty alleviation
• Organized and detail oriented
• Able to develop and build strong relationships with churches, ministries and people
• Knowledge of the Roanoke community, its assets, and its challenges
• Strong communication skills to be able to explain well the mission and vision of Link2Hope as well as how to use the platform
• Strong computer and smartphone skills, esp. Microsoft Office Suite, both iOS and Android
Submit inquiries, resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.