CONFERENCE VIDEOS AVAILABLE
At the November 2020 conference on trauma-informed care in the church, we learned about
- the Biblical perspective on trauma
- types of trauma and their affects on our mind, body, and emotions
- a practical Biblical response to trauma with a focus on abuse
Our speakers were:
- Rev. Michael Gembola, executive director of Blue Ridge Christian Counseling
- Kathleen Arnold MSW, program coordinator of Street Ransom
- Rebecca Capuano, MSW, client services manager of Blue Ridge Women’s Center
Because of COVID guidelines, we limited registrations. If you were unable to attend, you may view the three sessions and access conference resources upon request.
Please let us know you if you would like access to the conference videos and materials
by completing the form below.